Donations to the Cordova Community Foundation are an investment in our hometown now and forever. As a donor to CCF, you are leaving a legacy with many others, that builds a stronger and more vibrant Cordova.
There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. You can:
- Give to the Cordova Community Foundation in support of community needs, as determined by our local Advisory Board.
- Give to the Cordova Community Foundation in support of our sustainability.
- Give to another ACF fund mentioned on the funds page that benefits a local nonprofit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals in Cordova.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, IRAs, or life insurance and/or life income gifts.
To give cash, you can:
- Donate Online (security certified)
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Cordova Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
Cordova Community Foundation
P.O. Box 175
Cordova, AK 99574
- Contact ACF directly to establish your own fund.
Photo credit: Loren Banks