Donations to the Cordova Community Foundation are an investment in our hometown now and forever. As a donor to CCF, you are leaving a legacy with many others, that builds a stronger and more vibrant Cordova.
There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. You can:
- Give to the Cordova Community Foundation in support of community needs, as determined by our local Advisory Board.
- Give to the Cordova Community Foundation in support of our sustainability.
- Give to another ACF fund mentioned on the funds page that benefits a local nonprofit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals in Cordova.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts.
To Donate Online Today:
- Donate Online (security certified)
To Give Today by Sending a Check:
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Cordova Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
- If you wish to mail a check: for the security of our donors and to avoid banking complications, all checks must be made payable to The Alaska Community Foundation or ACF. The Cordova Community Foundation fund you are directing your donation to, should be named in the memo.
Cordova Community Foundation
P.O. Box 175
Cordova, AK 99574
Contact ACF directly to establish a fund or donate stocks, property, life insurance, and life income gifts.
Photo credit: Loren Banks